Admission is open to all Indian children in all classes subject to qualifying in the Admission Test, availability of seats and the discretion of the school authorities and the Supreme Education Council, State of Qatar. Children of other nationalities will also be considered for admission if seats are available. There will be no direct admission to Class X and XII.
Students on transfer from a recognized English Medium School affiliated to the CBSE will be admitted on the strength of their Transfer Certificates and other documents provided they have 75% attendance by the end of the Academic year, when the number of days already attended and the days likely to be attended in this school are combined. However, admission to KG classes and Class I will be made at the discretion of the Principal.
Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available at the School office (Accounts Section) for Qrs. 100/-. All conditions laid down in the prospectus and application form are to be strictly followed.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
• Documents are to be verified at the Administrative Office.
• Approval of the Principal.
• Pay fees at the Accounts Office.
• Purchase textbooks and notebooks from Books Store of the school.
• School uniforms to be purchased from uniform dealers.
1. Parents seeking admission in Ideal Indian School should register their wards at the time of registration.
2. Registration will commence in early January every year
3. Registration does not guarantee admission.
4. Selected candidates will be intimated for admission test over the phone.
5. First preference will be given for students whose siblings are studying in IIS.
6. Admission is strictly restricted as per Supreme Education Council’s directives.
7. There will be no test for KG I admission. (Only age restriction)
8. Admission to other classes shall be subject to the availability of seats.
9. Admission Test will be conducted for all classes from KG II to IX.
10. There will be no direct admission to Class X and XII as per CBSE instructions.
11. Admission to Class XI will be strictly on the merit as per Pre-Board marks.
12. No recommendation shall be considered under any circumstances.
13. Admissions will be at the discretion of the Principal in accordance with the regulations of SEC
14. Parents should produce the following documents along with the registration form:
a) Copy of Birth Certificate
b) Copy of Passports with Resident Permit Page of State of Qatar (student & Parents)
c) Copy of Transfer Certificate duly authorized by Supreme Education Council.